Do you love the popular waffle cone – but find that it doesn’t love you back? Perhaps the ingredients do a number on your digestive track? Or maybe you just don’t want to worry about your waistline expanding. Whatever your reasons for avoiding other waffle cones, you’ll be pleased to know that not only is our waffle cones tasty – but they’re healthy, too!
Use this method (see recipe below) to create the waffle you will mold in to a cone.
Mochi Waffle Cone Recipe
- 1 package Harvest Moon Mochi (vanilla pecan or cinnamon raisin flavor)
- 1 pint Rice Dream, Sorbet, or your favorite kind of flavor.
- Follow your waffle cone makers operating instructions provided in the manual.
- Preheat Waffle Cone Maker
- Wait for Green Light to shine on Waffle cone maker
- Break or Cut Harvest Moon Mochi into small pieces. You can break into small pieces while Mochi is still in the package.
- Using a spoon Add 2 ounces of Harvest Moon Mochi . (We recommend vanilla pecan and cinnamon raisin flavors.)
- For Best results do not overfill the waffle cone maker.
- Bake 1 minute then slightly lift cover to check for proper color.
- Cook an additional 20 to 40 seconds, if necessary
- Quickly remove the warm waffle cone from the waffle cone maker.
- Place onto a clean cloth towel
- Use the cloth to help lift and roll the waffle around the cone form (as seen in the picture).
- Hold the cone a few seconds to set its shape.
- Place in a cone holder, iced tea glass, or on a wire rack to cool
Fill the Mochi waffle cone with Rice Dream or Sorbet, Frozen Yogurt (not vegan) or Fresh berries and non-dairy whipped cream.
What will you put in your Mochi waffle cone?
Have you spent a day in the life of Mochi with us?